Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Greenbelt by day.


This is the same view by day.

I spent the morning looking for somewhere to settle for my time here accompanied by Rochelle (who is the brains of the house-hunting operations). :)

There were some ordinary places and some rather "interesting" ones but all I am really looking for is somewhere secure with internet - a bit of light and space is nice too. Will look at a few more tomorrow also.

Jason took me through the markets afterwards and we tried a range of interesting vegan wraps with tofu and other foods including some vegan shish-kebabs of marinated gluten.

I am going out tonight to meet the rest of the staff for drinks in an informal setting. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Must be a bit dense. This is my second attempt. Marn had to put me on the right track.
Nice view. Hope you have success in finding a place with a few fixtures and fittings etc. Though thought you were going to be sharing with someone. Trust all continues well.
Mum

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home